I am humbled to announce that “Radio 1 on 1: 25 of the Most Asked Questions in Radio Broadcasting” has been supported by SRN.
SRN’s mission statement states
“SRN is an initiative set to revolutionize access to all the communities across South Africa. Encompassing a full turn around solution, clients are able to gain access to all mediums across the country. We ensure our clients’ campaigns are relevant and professionally run across our radio advertising network. With our 360° approach, we offer the most cost effective national coverage available from one point of contact.”
The services of SRN are plentiful and add quantifiable quality to their clients.
- Conceptualizing radio ads for spot-on demographically aimed needs.
- Marketing your brand product to the accurate insights on social media
- Brand activation that is effective and entertaining to the robust nature of your core listener
- And Out of Home Advertising (OOH) that is focused on marketing to consumers when they are “on the go”
The audiobook aims to empower broadcasters in their journey of radio broadcasting, aiming to answer questions that otherwise take a broadcaster destructive “trail and error” periods to work through.
In PART 1, this is mainly focused on the definitive question of “How do I make this a viable career?”
More often than not, broadcasters hit the ground running, and spend years perfecting the craft, but loose focus on the bigger picture of being an asset contributor to growing the industry.
SRN has helped in spreading the empowerment of aspiring broadcasters to the following stations:
· Alex FM
· Bay FM
· Bush Radio
· CUT FM
· Fort Hare Community Radio
· Inanda FM
· Kovsie FM
· Madibaz Radio
· Puk FM
· Radio Turf
· Tshwane FM
· Tuks FM
· UCT Radio
· Uni FM
· Unisa Radio
· VOW FM